Guan Zheng Article

THE JOY OF BUDDHISM, January 2010
Attention sentient beings of this physical plane. I am a student of Buddhism and I would like to share a few points of joy with you so open up and enjoy.

Being that I am in a physical prison. My realization that my transitory life values are what led to the decision made that led to this present existence. While here I am was introduced to Buddhism by some prisoner practitioners who also invited me come experience Buddhist services, where I met two beautiful sentient monk beings who simply existed as themselves sharing what they know and know.

Over a very brief period of learning and practice. I was expanded as a being in multiple ways by following the teaching expression of these two monks. My life now reflects the peace, love, Joy and promise of the one consciousness. Buddhism is a way of seeing and being that is without meaninglessness. Each ritual movement word and sound is a step toward actualization. Each step has special psychological and social causes and effects specially designed for your personal expansion.

That may sound strange to you but that’s only because you have not yet had the opportunity to just be You cannot help be comprehend according to the teaching you have already accepted governs how you se and deal with people, places, things and events as they actually are. Buddhism will give you what I now have. Oneness in experience and insperience with all of the created things and beings. I am even one with you. Remember if you are not seeing, experiencing and insperiencing people, place, thing and events as they actually are then what me and you are one. There can be no confusion, conflict and separation when there is only one. Come check yourself out. You owe it to oneself.

Imhotep- The one

Guan Zheng

Total Pageviews