Talib Jeffers Article

January 2010
In understanding the potential of the human mind, I find myself driven to do as did the Buddha, control my mind. Therefore I find it essential to my future to practice that which will lead me down the path of control and compassion. I found the teachings of the Buddha deeply based on control, and compassion.

I also found that the Buddha has showed us the potential of meditation, and the advantages of full and healthy6 breathing if we wish to maximize our being we must practice the things that will help us do that. Therefore I must say that, though I am a Muslim I do practice Buddhism. In fact I found that the practices of Buddha and Muhammad where not that different. Also, I found that the two of them together dies aid me in my endeavor to maintain control of my being and manifest compassion through my actions.
Stay forever mindful.
Insha Allah
Talib Jeffers # J-97499
Calipatria State Prison.
California.

Total Pageviews