Kawan Willians Article

January 2010
What attracted me to Buddhism was the perspective it gave me on life. Buddhism taught me how to change my perception and on circumstances that I may face in life, that I might not like Buddhism taught me how to control my mind and my self with meditation and simple breathing technique, that I enjoy doing on every day bases.

What I like about Buddhism is that, it teaches one not to look for peace happiness ect. Outside of our self, Breaking free from all of the attachment that we seek peace and happiness in and seeking it within our self by simple changing our perception of life events. To those who are seeker, never look for happiness, peace out side your self, if you seek God don’t look for him out side your self look for God and happiness and peace with your own self.
With Love
Kawan Willians

Total Pageviews